Freshen Up & Energize!
Whether the snow is done falling or not, get your home ready for spring! Here’s a checklist to invigorate your space as we enter into the warmer months.
- Sleep with the windows open and let the fresh air in
- Light a spring-scented candle
- Fill your house with fresh flowers
- Swap fur or velvet throw pillows for floral or linen
- Repaint one room with a bright pop of color
- Rearrange furniture
- Replace worn out bath mats
- Clean and prep your patio
- Organize one room each weekend
- Buy a room diffuser and add your favorite essential oils
- Swap out heavy drapes for sheer white curtains