Freshen Up & Energize!
Whether the snow is done falling or not, get your home ready for spring! Here’s a checklist to invigorate your space as we enter into the warmer months.
- Sleep with the windows open and let the fresh air in
- Light a spring-scented candle
- Fill your house with fresh flowers
- Swap fur or velvet throw pillows for floral or linen
- Repaint one room with a bright pop of color
- Rearrange furniture
- Replace worn out bath mats
- Clean and prep your patio
- Organize one room each weekend
- Buy a room diffuser and add your favorite essential oils
- Swap out heavy drapes for sheer white curtains
Get Your Home Organized With This Back-to-School Checklist. Spend some time creating smart systems around your home.
No one saw it coming, but it looks like this trend is here to stay. Victoriana is making its way back into home design and we’re here for it.
8 Home Features That Are Sealing Deals In 2022! Outdoor spaces, sustainability, and overall functionality are top investment priorities for homebuyers.