Freshen Up & Energize!
Whether the snow is done falling or not, get your home ready for spring! Here’s a checklist to invigorate your space as we enter into the warmer months.
- Sleep with the windows open and let the fresh air in
- Light a spring-scented candle
- Fill your house with fresh flowers
- Swap fur or velvet throw pillows for floral or linen
- Repaint one room with a bright pop of color
- Rearrange furniture
- Replace worn out bath mats
- Clean and prep your patio
- Organize one room each weekend
- Buy a room diffuser and add your favorite essential oils
- Swap out heavy drapes for sheer white curtains
Refreshing Winter Clean: Apple Cider Vinegar
While you’re enjoying your warm apple cider this holiday season, invigorate your home with apple cider vinegar! It’s a tested and timeless solution.
May Your Days Be Merry and Bright – and SAFE
Cooking, candles, decorations, and travel – the parts that make the holiday season memorable are also the parts that require extra attention for safety.
Prepare Your Home to Withstand Winter Weather
Fall Maintenance Checklist. As the season begins to change, it’s time to prep your home for falling leaves, cooler weather, and winter storms.