Hi. I’m Marcia Allen.
I was born and raised in the Helena area and have lived in northern Jefferson County in Blue Sky Heights for 40 years. I have been selling real estate in the Helena area for over 38 years and previously owned my own real estate company for 17 years. My passion for real estate led me to the decision to sell my own company so that I could concentrate on doing what I do best, listing and selling property. I truly believe in Big Sky Brokers’ motto “Because Experience Matters.”
For all your real estate needs, select a professional with education, experience, performance, dedication, reputation, and integrity and someone who is honest, trusting, and caring. I want to be your REALTOR!
- Licensed and active since 1980
- Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB), received 1991
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), received 1988
- Graduate of REALTORS Institute, 1988
- Salesperson of the Year, Helena Association of REALTORS 1983
- REALTOR of the Year, Helena Association of REALTORS 1986, 1989
- Past President Helena Association of REALTORS and Helena Multiple Listing Service
- REALTOR Memorial Scholarship Award Recipient, 1996
- YWCA Salute to Women Award, 1988
- Helena Woman of Achievement Award, 1995, Helena Business & Professional Women
- Appointed to State of Montana Board of Realty Regulation 1988- 1992 by Governor Schwinden, and from 1992- 1996 by Governor Stevens
- Florence Crittenton Home Foundation Board, 2003 to Present
- St. Peter’s Hospital Foundation Board, 2006 to Present
- Habitat for Humanity Family Selection Committee
- Gold Sponsor of Big Brothers Big Sisters
We Value Your Opinion
Home in Helena
Whether you’re buying or selling, close with confidence!