Hello and thank you for visiting Big Sky Broker’s website. I have been blessed to be a part of this amazing real estate company for the past 12 years of my 15 years in real estate. I am starting my 16th year in Real Estate in 2021.
Buying or selling your home is one of the biggest decisions you will ever make! It can be stressful times if you don’t have a knowledgeable, friendly, and professional realtor in your corner representing your needs.
I am a FULL-TIME real estate broker and believe in communication and follow-up to get answers to your questions quickly! I am committed to taking the necessary time that you deserve to listen carefully to your requirements, in order to help you best achieve your buying and selling needs.
I am a Helena native and a true hometown girl. I got my Master’s Degree in Physical Education from Fresno State University, in CA. After graduating, I couldn’t wait to move back to the Big Sky Country, & today I apply my passion for teaching to help people with real estate and specialize in residential listings and sales.
Give me a call, and I would love to make a difference in your next transaction, whether you’re a first-time home buyer, or a veteran real estate investor. I can help educate you through each step of the process, so you make informed decisions without all the pressure!
- GRI- Graduate Realtor Institute
- Residential Specialist
- Western Mt College graduate- played basketball on scholarship
- Fresno State Univ.- Master’s DegreeJA
- Physical Education teacher coached basketball & track
- Managed Crossroads Fitness Club
- Business Owner
- Family Promise, Vice-chair of Board
- Veteran’s Patriotic Annual BBQ, Board member
- Active in Mount Helena Community Church
- Have 4 sons & 4 grand sons & family activities remain very important for me & my husband
- Pet lover & enjoy hiking and biking in our great outdoors & nearby mountains
- Love gardening, flowers & veggies; and jewelry making
We Value Your Opinion
Home in Helena
Whether you’re buying or selling, close with confidence!